• Accomplished Entry Form. Do not leave any items in the entry form blank. Make sure that all information asked for is answered.
• List of officers, leaders and founders (if any). Please indicate name, position, contact number/s (landline and/or cellphone) and email addresses.
• One-page certification attesting to the existence and veracity of the information submitted
– for In-School Youth Organizations, a certification from the Office of Student Affairs
– for Community-based, Out-of-School or Working Youth Organizations, a certification from the barangay or local officials
• Submit an application briefer using the prescribed format that can be downloaded from the TAYO Website: www.tayoawards.net
Please use Arial font and at least 12 font size. This application briefer will give details about the following:
– description of your project entry (one page)
– who are the people involved in the project (1/2 page)
– background of your project entry (1/2 page)
– Future plans for the project (1/2 page)
– background of your organization (1/2 page)
– resources used (1/2 page)
– Who are your beneficiaries and how did they benefit (1/2 page)
• Three-page project documentation (can be any of the following: photos, testimonies of partners or beneficiaries, certificates, etc.)Requirements