The Search aims to recognize, reward, and celebrate youth organizations all over the country with programs and projects that help communities. TAYO hopes to inspire more young people to find innovative solutions, to challenge the status quo and to take an active role in making the change they want.
The Search for TAYO Awards is the premier award giving-body in the country that recognizes youth groups and organizations.
It is the biggest platform to showcase young Filipinos’ dynamism and contribution in community development since 2002.
- Youth group with at least 5 members
- Majority of members are 30 years old or younger
- With a recent project (Aug 2019 – Present)
Call for Applications
Secretariat Entry Screening
National Finals or TAYO Week
- Impact of the Project
- Ability to harness the spirit of volunteerism & citizenship
- Creativity and Innovation
- Effective Use of Resources
Winning organizations will receive a specially commissioned trophy sculpted by Mr. Toym De Leon Imao, and a grant of PHP50,000 courtesy of Coca-Cola Foundation Philippines, Inc. and San Miguel Corporation.